Oil on canvas, this was painted in the South of France during the time of the Icelandic volcano, the air seemed to move differently, almost to roil at sunset and the lack of jet aircraft was astonishing.
- ‘Down the eternal stream’ off to @bluedotgeneration exhibition opening this week. Beautifully framed at short September 16, 2018
- These tile and repeating pattern/textile designs from my work are my entry for the #libertyopencall2018 September 15, 2018
- Company and coffee while being creative. #perfectsunday September 10, 2018
- Playing with the new dagger brush. August 30, 2018
- Rise up and shine. August 29, 2018