The word means the art and science of managing forests for desired outcomes. I became fascinated by trees and forests during my work with Catherwood Guitars. It seemed to me as our Luthiers searched for Irish Tonewoods that as a society we had lost an overview of the need to sustain our local trees. I love the outlines of our trees and the landscapes they make. I adopted the word plugging my work with the wood and about the trees into a global need for trees and their habitats mostly because without the continuing work of the silviculturists my work and much of the inspiration for it will cease to exist.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- More of my Christmas cards. I may make some of these into wrapping paper designs December 12, 2018
- I’ve been handpainting Christmas Cards for my nearest and dearest this year. I thought you December 10, 2018
- Going through an old @moleskine and found this, I guess that was a weird week. December 9, 2018
- Weirder and more wonderful than ever. November 17, 2018
- #libertyopencall October 4, 2018