This was painted in France in 2008 and was inspired by the striking effects of the volcanic ash from the Icelandic eruption. It’s one of a series painted at different times of the day.
- ‘Down the eternal stream’ off to @bluedotgeneration exhibition opening this week. Beautifully framed at short September 16, 2018
- These tile and repeating pattern/textile designs from my work are my entry for the #libertyopencall2018 September 15, 2018
- Company and coffee while being creative. #perfectsunday September 10, 2018
- Playing with the new dagger brush. August 30, 2018
- Rise up and shine. August 29, 2018